Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I was getting repeated errors yesterday as well when I tried to upload a bunch of photos so I had to use good old Photobucket instead. I also submitted an error report to the administration.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
im getting the error as well, i tried uploading to photobucket but doing that makes it unresponsive.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Ah alright. I thought it was just the size of my pics that was the problem. I hope this gets fixed.
it usually re-sizes pics that are too large in size automatically so it fits within the limit i think.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
But I tried a smaller pic and it still failed

What is the limit basically?
apparently the max size is 488.3 KB and the max dimensions are 600x600. like rikki said though, they dont seem to be playing a role in this problem and im still getting the error message myself so i dont know whats going on.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Are CG staff even looking at this section lately to see the problems we're facing? Doesn't seem so since none of them have replied even after a week.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Seems like our complaints have been falling on deaf ears! 2 weeks and no staff who can actually do something about it responded.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.