Next Generation Emulation banner

Unable to move

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Smilley 
#1 ·
For some reason my directional keys don't register. I've searched around and used Xpadder, I made a profile and everything works fine. I don't believe Xpadder is what's wrong, as every other button works perfectly and they are all lined up with my controls. For some reason it just doesn't let me move when I hit the button, this is only a problem with games that don't allow you to move with the stylus. Any help?

#2 ·
What game is it specifically?

#5 ·
I use my gamepad for a lot of other games and it works just fine. Hence me saying I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the emulator. Futhermore, It doesn't even let me move if I press buttons on the keyboard, hence the Xpadder refrence. For instance, default controls would tell me to press q to move up, I'll press it and absolutely nothing happens.

#7 ·
Try deleting no$gba.ini.

#11 ·
what would that do?
It resets the settings. You may have unintentionally checked a box that led to this error. As the default settings work for most gamers and games, it's an easier alternative to combing through all options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.