Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wanted to know if you could offer some advice on getting sound to work in FFT. I'm running EPSX 1.6 (latest version from site,) and tried using all the best sound plugins (including eternal, petes, and peops,) but to no success. I've triedadjusting the settings (for almost an hour plus) but I can't get a peep out of her. If you guys could post your settings you used, I'll give em a try, and if need be I can post whatever info. on my computer you guys need to offer better advice. Thanks a lot for your help -

Rtguard

(A few notes that might help. I'm using a logitech X-530 for my sound, running a geForce 6800, 1k ddr ram, good processor, windows XP home edition,)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, i installed the new nVidia audio drivers and the problem was solved. I think perhaps part of the problem might have been that loading a savestate to see if the music was playing was a bad idea- even when I got it to work on the the save state was mute. Anyway, the problem is fixed and I'm thankful for your guys help. Gotta tell ya, the times I've needed emulation help these forums have always been quick to help. Thanks again guys... now it's time to beat down Algus
-Rtguard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.