Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
this might be stupid but i dont know how to run a tournament in gt2.i mean when i run the game there are few options e.g:start game,options,communication,save game,load game.when i run start game there is single game option,no tournament option.when i run single game there are only a few cars and only three tracks.when i end one track it only says try again,i mean there is no addition to tracks or cars.it is a double cd game but it is funny that it has only three tracks and few cars.or might be i dont know how to run it correctly.when i put the second cd there is a funny looking menu with lots of un understandable sighns.can someone help me with it.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well man U cannot play any sort of tournaments in the first CD.You will have to use the second CD.In there first of all get all the lisences,then you would already have a few money win your pocket.Goto any city U want.I mean any car company U want and there U would have to buy a car first.In the begining U will have to buy a small car...........!

Then Race it in the tournament and win in.U will earn prize money
......woooooooooooeeeeeeeeeee:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Then so on buy more cars of higher class and win hogher races,
and soooooooo oooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.............:mad: :mad:

Hope U got it what I said and meant......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ali
M.L.A

1 - 2 of 2 Posts