Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by WUwata
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Very off-topic, I'd say, but let's see...

1) Make sure you've learned all techs and combos, or your life will be a lot harder.

2) For the first play, I'd say you should have a level around 45-50 before fighting him. Make sure you complete all subquests, and go to Lavos via the Black Omen.

3) My tactic for Lavos usually goes on getting all my chars hasted, and blasting him as much as I can with the strongest spells/combos I can (Luminaire, Dark Matter, Antipode 3...).

4) My favorite party for beating Lavos is Crono, Lucca and Marle, but this one won't be so good in your first time, since you'll need to heal very often... try Crono, Magus and Robo.

5) If you have any Gold Studs, make sure to equip them. Same goes for Haste Helmets.

6) When fighting the Lavos Core, take the left bit first, since it has less HP, and can absorb magic. Confuse works wonders here.

If you need more help PM me, I'm obssessed with this game. :)

[]s Badaro

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Yeah, CT is one of the best rpg ever. It's the only one I played twice.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Crono Trigger = 3 times
FF 3 = 4 times
FF 2 = 2 times
FF 8 = 4 times
FF 7 = 4 times
FF 9 = 2 times
Secret of mana = 4 times
Zenogears = 2 times

Damn!! I must've had soo much time when I was younger.. Nowadays, I can barely play a game all the way through..

·
Trans-Am Mode
998 Posts
very easy, kill the left bit first. wait for right bit to shut off defense. kill the right bit. if you manage to kill it, lavos is :dead: ...........

might as well change ur avatar. be original man.:cool: :mad:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by gouki29

:stupid: j/k i've been dying to use that:emb:

chrono trigger... my favorite rpg game ever, and the only one i've beaten and played through again just for the fun of it.
you guys are sad.. i musta went through that game over 20 times, getting all the endings, double star stats, aylas bronze fist..

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Me too :emb: I must've beaten the developer's room four or five times :D. Remember the reset your game joke? Fell for that the first time...:heh:...turned off my SNES and played FFIII when that happened. My favorite ending has to be the one where they make fun of everything. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts