Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I can't get this game to work. It runs perfectly, but when I start a new game, the Loading Screen appears and the video freezes. The sound is playing normaly as it should be. Everything is finde, exept the Loading Screen won't disappear.

Any suggestions?

I'm using Pete's OpenGL2 Plugin

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
I require your full system specifications, plugins used and as well as plugin settings.
Besides, are you running the game straight from the CD or image?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My System Specs:
AMD Athlon 3000+
1024MB DDr 400-PC3200
GeForce 6800GT

with
ePSXe 1.6
Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.6 (see Screenshot)
ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2. (first 3 options activated)
ePSXe CDR WNT/2K core 1.5.2.
SCPH7502 Bios

Windows XP SP2

e/ I'm running the game from an image.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some Screens :(

The videos are playing

The Menus/Options is working

The Game is loading an the sound is going on (Master Onion is rapping) but the loading screen doesn't disappear

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well, then you might be screwed. i dont remember anyone ever getting this game to work on emulator...

·
Banned
76 Posts
that will take some doing. but I will help you as best I can. is this game similar to Paparapa the rapper?

(I haven't played this game you're asking about)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
it's the sequel to parappa the rapper.

and Demonsui, i don't think you understood what i meant. i meant that Unjammer Lammy has never been emulated, AFAIK. perhaps on VGS or Bleem...

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you said:

um.. it's quite possible. I've gotten really bad discs to work and even ones that I heard wouldn't..
and it seems like you were referring to getting messed up discs to work? when actually what i meant was that this game has not been emulated. so..what did you mean?

·
Banned
76 Posts
that it's possible to get this game to be emulated, but I've never played it so I don't even know where to begin.
just like with FF8 and FF7 and FF9 they all have their tricks, you just gotta know where to find them. and in order to do that you would have to have actually played the game to start with, which I haven't.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
DemonSui: if you have nothing helpful to say, please don't say anything. i'm really getting sick of this. if you've never played the game and dont know what to say, then dont say anything at all. there's no use in making a post like that. the original poster is going to say "oh! a new post! my game might work!" and it turns out to be "i have no freakin idea what to do". you're not helping.

if you want to shoot the breeze and just BS around about nothing, we have Open Discussion. but in PSX discussion, i try to make it run smoothly here. you feel me?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
the only time i delete posts is when they contain blatantly pointless information (i.e. someone spams a thread with "[email protected] omgwhatez0rs?!" and thats it) or if its a double posting. other than that, it's kind of outside my jurisdiction to just delete a post that i dont like. i gotta leave em there...

furthermore, it serves as an example. how am i to say "stop making stupid posts" when none of them are there to refer back to?

·
Banned
76 Posts
hushypushy said:
DemonSui: if you have nothing helpful to say, please don't say anything. i'm really getting sick of this. if you've never played the game and dont know what to say, then dont say anything at all. there's no use in making a post like that.
I try to make it run smoothly here. you feel me?
sorry, but I have to disagree with you there. you don't realize anything helpful in my post? look again, you might just find something there.

hushypushy said:
it's the sequel to parappa the rapper.
This information actually helps.

now for a little guesswork, I've played parappa. so if this is anything like it is (ingame-wise) I kinda know what you'd need. Lunar fix, and legend of Dragoon fixes. also, I'd suggest using the epsxe 1.5.2 fix if it's there. that's the best shot I got.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Umjammer Lammy has never worked so I don't see why it would magically start working now :p. People have been trying for years to get it to work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts