·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Star Wars Episode III: The backstroke of the west

I must have seen the wrong movie in the theaters :p

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Kudus style!!:p Unbelievable how things can get so confused. Almost as if they had used a bad version of babelfish.oO

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
generalplot said:
Kudus style!!:p Unbelievable how things can get so confused. Almost as if they had used a bad version of babelfish.oO
they probably didn't set it to english -> chinese -> english

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Goodness ****.......haven't laughed this much over something on internet for quite some time. Classic.

:lol:

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Dunno, the love thread was pretty long, as well as some others, but back then I wasn't very active at the forums yet, so I don't know the names of em.

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
I really need to take screens of the two great examples of Engrish I own.

First:

X-Japan's "Blue Blood" CD.

"Siren Song: 100% of love guaranteed from ALL ARTISTS to YOU" (or something like that.)

Second:

A Final Fantasy Soundtrack CD.

"Privately Attack Nobuo Uematsu With Questions."

Classic.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Sega has got some nice adds for Propeller Arena: No boring! :lol:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
F-3582 said:
Wow! 1019 pages! This is propably the longest and most off-topic thread I ever saw. Do we have something like that on Emuforums?
probably, just go through off topic, oh, and turn down your posts per page :p i have mine set to 80 posts per page, which makes my threads have a lot less pages than everyone else. it's nice, because i can be on the first page when others are on the third! it helps for PSX discussion too, since i can look through a lot of posts at once.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.