Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hate them. It only happens when I bite my lips or tongue, now I've got 2 on the same bitten spot and one on my tongue (or what feels like it).

What do you guys do about them to ease the pain or speed up recovery? Mine is so swollen I can hardly close my lips because of the positioning. I tried salt with no productive results...

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
go to the drug store and get an antiseptic/anaesthetic like ambisol. preventative measures include brushing more often and using a moutwash, like listerine.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
not necessarily alcohol on the stomach thing...anything acidic can aggrivate that.

im not so sure about the mouth thing, could it be canker sores?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
yea, s/he's talking about cankers. I myself get them ALL the time, and find using mouthwash regularly and eating a lot of yogurt helps quite a bit.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I used to get the odd canker sore in my mouth when I had braces. Since having the braces removed, I've never had a canker since. I barely remember what theyr'e like even.

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are called cankers? We usually just call them ulcers here. :)

Regardless they seem to have grown bigger but less painful after some 5 days. Ill only get antiseptic or something the next time they come along... yesterday however was a nightmare. :(

(I make a big fuss of these since I rarely get them, but when I do they usually are considerably sore ones :p)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts