Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there i was wondering if there are any tuts on making ISO's with alcohol 120%? and is it possible to convert nero images to .iso or other? and 1 more thing alcohol installs a virtual drive is there a way i could put an icon on the taskbar to easily mount and unmount isos? thanks in adv.. hope i posted in the correct category...

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uhm mr. dan btw how do i use moby2 plug in so far ive made a back up of xeno gears disc 1 and it made 3 files so i used moby it ran but im confused about the decompressing and compressing stuff and oh btw how do i change cds when its time to go to disc 2 using moby? thanks again... BTW yeah i saw some things about alcohol and tried it out... thanks in advance

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh thank you you've been most helpful :)

EDIT: btw i cant find the options you mentioned for the compressed folders.... i got win xp sp 2. i see the compressed folder at the "Send To" category... is there something wrong with my xp install?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.