Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I was VERY acutely shortly and intensely worried and about to close the article when I saw "man-made beauty"...

hmmmpf, there arent any before and after pics :p I love before and after pics of implant patients...

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Argh...between this and that TV show "The Swan"....
What is the point? At least other beauty pageant contestants take care of themselves, care for their skin, watch their weight, build muscle tone, etc...

These others are all manfactuered..
"I hope to win again next year since I plan on using the prize money to enhance my breasts and redo my nose!"

No doubt Boltz will be popping in by reading about progress...He may like this sort of buisness....but in the name of progress we would say that the doctor who performs the surgery should win the award..All the woman ar doing is parading around the finished product..It is no different then a model parading around in a dress. Except in this case it is her skin

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hehe, the doctor should get an award for 'best sculptor' :p

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
Eh, I don't see anything wrong if a woman wants to get plastic surgery. No amount of taking care of yourself is gonna help if you have a big nose or are an A or B cup.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Dark Watcher said:
These others are all manfactuered..
"I hope to win again next year since I plan on using the prize money to enhance my breasts and redo my nose!"
Cut the losers some slack... not everyone can be born as pretty-ish as us... :heh:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is. Obviously, there are people around that want to parade their plastified beauty, and obviously there are people who love to see it. To each his/her own. I couldn't care less what they do. ;)

Personally, I find this hardly any different from any other beauty contest or fashion show. It all doesn't appeal to me, but I'm not really bothered by it either. (although some fashion-honchos really know how to push it :p)

Squigi63 said:
What ever happened to "True beauty being on the inside"?
True beauty is on the what now? oO

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Squigi63 said:
What ever happened to "True beauty being on the inside"?
yeah, sorry but all being "beautiful on the inside" gets someone is: laid with the lights off...and thats if your lucky.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Plastic Surgery is expensive, so if they wanna flaunt their money and show it off on their face and body, why not :p Mmmm, the winner is hot though. :drool:

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Sometimes a little work is ok .. but when the person doesn't know when to stop then they become a freak show :D

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well I think there's nothing wrong with it, but it's quiet stupid when some old actor goes and makes himself look 20 years younger, and then the press goes mad posting some stupid things, and then it freaks me out and I hate everybody...

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Razor Blade said:
(...) Mmmm, the winner is hot though. :drool:
I beg to differ... have you ever been with a woman who applied plastic surgery to herself? Trust me, the magic fades away once you realize that some parts of her are hard and not because of sexual stimulation...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
No big deal for me. IMO, plastic surgery is just useless and a waste of money. And beauty contests also suck, IMO.
I'd rather see advances in stem cell research, or molecular nanotechnology. I couldn't care less about plastic surgery models winning beauty contests...

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Give a strip dancer some monopoly money and when she says "Thats fake money !" tell her "Those b00bies are fake too" lolz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts