Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, first of all I've been playing Pokemon Soul Silver. The saving was working fine... For about a day. Now every time I save it the Rom image crashes. If anyone can hel, that would be great :)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver have saving errors that could not yet be fixed.
Also, could you please make thread titles that have to do with your problem next time?

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Hm? Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver both have saving problems? I didn't know that...:(

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Haven't played it myself, but there are a few threads saying it happens around the 3rd to 4th arena master.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No$GBA.ini file

please extract this file into your No$GBA folder and stop criying about save problems :thumb: I never had problems with this configuration.

For the "Image Crash" problems with HG&SS you have to use the Rudolpp´s AntiFreeze patch

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Haven't played it myself, but there are a few threads saying it happens around the 3rd to 4th arena master.
You meant Gym Leaders...:rolleyes:

please extract this file into your No$GBA folder and stop criying about save problems :thumb: I never had problems with this configuration.

For the "Image Crash" problems with HG&SS you have to use the Rudolpp´s AntiFreeze patch
Please explain about the AntiFreeze patch.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
So, it's some sort of batch file that fixes some parts of the game, right?

I don't need the translation, but thanks though. I'm just waiting for the English version of it to come out next year in spring, then going to buy it.

I notice a trend of "not being able to save correctly" bugs lately when new games are released. Maybe the NDS SDK seems to be updated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.