Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enable the cheat, I start the game and then I play for awhile, then the first time I enter a battle after the first person attacks, it just sits there! Nothing happens. What should I do? Here is my config: (Specs are in my sig)

GPU: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.52
SPU: ePSXe SPU core 1.4.0
CDR: ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.4.0.

HELP!!!!

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
r u using the cheat that comes with epsxe or r u using pec?? use pec

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I played 50 hours on that game and haven't found the bug you mentioned...
Maybe you can try with other plugins or check in the spu irq hack either in the core spu or iori's spu (not on both simultaneously) and, as a last resort, try other emu, check you cd (may be scratched), try from a iso, etc ... I really wanted to help more, but it's a shot in the dark, I don't know what might be happening (maybe your winnt/2k box don't like the game...)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by slicknick123
I enable the cheat, I start the game and then I play for awhile, then the first time I enter a battle after the first person attacks, it just sits there! Nothing happens. What should I do? Here is my config: (Specs are in my sig)

GPU: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.52
SPU: ePSXe SPU core 1.4.0
CDR: ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.4.0.

HELP!!!!

Dude I know the bug your talking about, and why the characters stay there without attacking in the battle scene.
The reason is because u have to use the cheat on the specific places of the game where it crashes, like for example when you enter the village of Kyria, use the cheat there. And the emu won't crash; later on you'll use it onward at other stages too.
But the catch is if you use the cheat on places that don't crash the emu, next thing you'd be knowing is that on your next battle scene with the enemy your characters and them would be in endless motion and not attack.
Thus where it gets stuck. But these problems are not big you'll get used to them and know when to use the cheat:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts