Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I run Ubuntu (Linux) on my PC. I downloaded and installed VBA from the Repostory. The VBA i have is version 1.7.2-1. There is no graphichal interface to this. I must run it from Terminal/Console mode.

What do you guys recommend as a graphical front-end for this linux version of VBA?

·
Registered
2 Posts
boogabug said:
Hello, I run Ubuntu (Linux) on my PC. I downloaded and installed VBA from the Repostory. The VBA i have is version 1.7.2-1. There is no graphichal interface to this. I must run it from Terminal/Console mode.

What do you guys recommend as a graphical front-end for this linux version of VBA?
I was just going to ask the same question, but I think we're out of look on getting a gui. So I thought to myself... Why not make one myself!! I'm pretty proficient in Tcl/Tk, and with Tcl/Tk it wouldn't take too long to make one.

I just started to play with VBA on linux today (Ubuntu 5.10), so it'll take me a while to get proficient with it. Has anyone else done something like this?

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
There is a GTK version in the repository. You just have to enable it during the configure script. I don't know what state it is but someone can fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts