Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just wanted to start a thread where some people can post their experiences.

I have two accounts, one from myself, one from my girlfriend's father. In different places, different times, seeing something similar.

For me, I was in grade 5 or 6 or so. That means almost a decade ago. I was riding around in Brimley Park on my bicycle (Exodus might know where this is ;) ). I was close to the northwest region of the park when I saw 3 bright lights in the sky aligned like the vertices of a triangle with 1 vertice at the top side. I saw it for roughly 10 seconds before it disappeared. I vaguely remember asking some kids at school if they saw it, and I think one or two did as well.

My girlfriend's father's account was more recent. In fact it happend near November of 2008. He was on his motorbike with his wife, near one of the beachy areas in Kobe, Japan. Off the shore, he saw one big bright light. It then became 3 lights and disappeared off into the distance. His wife also saw the same thing. I may have taken some liberation in my translation, but trust me that that was the exact event as he described it to me in Japanese.

Anyone want to share ?

PS: No yakisoba jokes please, my girlfriend's old man already made that joke -.-

EDIT: Please note that we never exchanged information before he mentioned his recent encounter.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well I've seen all kinds of lights in the sky but mostly I think its either airplane, satellite or meteorite(small).

But there is one strange thing I saw back when I was in 3th or 4th grade and that was a VERY bright light coming from the forest, what makes it strange was that it was bright blue...

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
4,935 Posts
Last time I saw a UFO was when I watched Independance Day (Will Smith movie).

As with all other "supernatural" stuff, I think it's just a figment of imagination. Fabricated by the mind, because people WANT to believe it's real.
I can't understand why people actually believe that stuff, which is why, whenever it's a "ghost" show on the telly, I just walk away, I can't stand watching people rant on and on and on about something that isn't real. Well, "real" in the fact that it can't be proven by modern science. At least not last time I checked.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
I and some of my relative saw some kind of straight weird flashing line in the sky 10 years ago.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Why is it that all these "UFO sightings" are always spotted in developed countries? Its a major factor which points towards all of them being faked since people living there can generally afford to stage a hoax for fun whereas not many can do so in developing countries. ALL[/B} UFO sightings are either hoaxes, or secret flying devices developed by the military.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
I think they do research on ufo crash site in area 51

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Why is it that all these "UFO sightings" are always spotted in developed countries? Its a major factor which points towards all of them being faked since people living there can generally afford to stage a hoax for fun whereas not many can do so in developing countries. ALL[/B} UFO sightings are either hoaxes, or secret flying devices developed by the military.

the inner parts of those countries have more accesses to media i suppose.....if someone saw a UFO in india they would think its god message or something :p

btw UFO sightings are quite regular here in the villages......

or maybe they are enemy planes patrolling our areas :p

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Unidentified Flying Object or Unknown Flying Object.

That would include alien spacecraft (YEAH, RIGHT!), commercial aircraft, weather balloons, birds, bugs, flying toys... etc.

So far, no one seen aliens or anything, and no one saw an UFO close up, all the pictures or things that people saw are probably just birds or airplanes that at such distance couldnt be seen clearly and therefore it leads people to think thats its an UFO. well, technically, it is, since you dont know what the flying thing you saw was, so its and Unidentified Flying Object. =P

Again, all alien sightings are false, UFOs are just things we can't ID. 99% are false because they are use to cover up experimental test flights

If UFO does exist (Yeah, right!) then it should be called Identified Flying Object or IFO! :evil:

Yeah, I don't believe in UFO at all.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
another misconception is that people think if aliens are there in outer space they would be more advanced than us or sort.......who know they might just be some bacterium over there.....

as far as ufo's goes something looks very fishy in them.many cant be completely disregarded nor proved.....

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I see them often since I don't know birds very well, and I can't tell which they are.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Originally posted by Spyhop
Or simple mistaken identity.
It's funny how you exercise rationality and skepticism when the topic isn't religion.
I think religion is completely rational, plus it gives me willpower to think rationally about things like these :p (lets not discuss this further k?)

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
I read they caught it somewhere outside usa with made in usa label on machine it is fake and should be renamed to usafo!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts