Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
lol retard family. The brother is a retard. lololol he's a retard but hilarious as hell.

I don't know about you guys but i could never be that cruel to my sister. I sure as hell hope this isn't the typical american family.

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
1,201 Posts
@pcxl.. Well it is.. but thank god my family is totally different, old fashioned and strict, I am 26 and can't even swear before my mom.. :innocent:

Butt seriously she could have been raped in the butt.. :lol:

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
What was cruel about what he did was how he was mocking her and then put the video on youtube. Probably decimated her socially, like the "starwars kid" was socially destroyed and humiliated by his dualbladed lightsaber battledance.

Sure sure he was the exception in that he took them to court and got 200grand. But she's not getting any of that.

Also the mother is overreacting a little. Like many parents would.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
that video was funny.
man the brother is an ******* though for videotaping it an putting it on youtube :lol:

... in the butt xD

18 years old? Well technically her mother can't tell her to do or not do anything, but she can give her a 30 day eviction notice.
her mother can still tell her what to do if shes living in her home (which she obviously is).
you're not completely emancipated until you're 24 unless you move-out and become completely independent of your parents.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
lol at the word stupid in the dictionary they need to put a pic of this family, the guy that was passing by just giving a faint smile and ignoring them, seem to have the more brains out of all of them. Anyway if thats the typical american family, USA is screwed.

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
Uh...how sad...

Yeah the mom got a little too overboard there (like a typical mom would do) but I think it was pretty pathetic on how she took away her daughter's car for two weeks. If it's in the daughter's name and if she pays for it, then the mother has no right to do that to her. Then again, if it was a car that the mom was letting the daughter use (which is most likely the case from how the girl was throwing a tantrum) then I don't have a problem with that.

Besides, it was pretty stupid of her to go and meet some guy from Myspace. I won't deny that.

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
1,201 Posts
Do you think if she hits 30, she wont be stupid, Probably she'll be desperate and meet a guy from fling, eHarmony or somewhere else..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.