Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mar 9, 9:08 PM EST
[url=""]Teen Sends Student Semen-Frosted Brownies [/url]

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho (AP) -- A teenager has agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student. The recipient shared the treat with two other teens, police said.

They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.

The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.

The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote."

School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.

Ex-Dentist May Face Charges in Semen Case

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - [size=-1] A lawyer for a former dentist accused of squirting semen into the mouths of female patients expects a grand jury to charge his client as early as next week. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Defense lawyer George Laughrun said he expects misdemeanor counts of assault on a female against Dr. John Hall to go to the Mecklenburg County grand jury Monday. Mecklenburg Assistant District Attorney David Maloney confirmed to The Charlotte Observer that he plans to submit seven counts to the grand jury. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Hall, 44, has denied the allegations, but could face up to 120 days in prison if convicted on the charges. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Until August, when the N.C. Board of Dental Examiners revoked his license, Hall practiced in Cornelius, a suburb north of Charlotte. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] At the hearing, former patients testified that Hall squirted a foul-tasting substance from a syringe into their mouths. In all, Hall was accused of injecting semen into the mouths of six female patients. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] In testimony before the dental board, Hall denied the allegations. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] "I have never injected semen in any patient's mouth," he said. "I never would. I've got a 10-year-old daughter. That whole concept is so beyond me." [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Police searched Hall's office and confiscated syringes after several employees said they were suspicious of the dentist's behavior. DNA tests on the syringes later showed they contained Hall's semen. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Hall said he was collecting his semen to track the side effects of a hair-growth drug. Potential side effects of the drug include low sperm count and diminished semen. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] One of Hall's alleged victims, a 38-year-old woman from Cornelius, told The Observer she was glad he will face criminal charges, although she wishes they were more severe. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] "I know the prosecutors' hands are tied," she said. What Hall is accused of doing, she said, is "so sleazy and disgusting it doesn't fit under any type of law." [/size]
What's with these people?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
That is so disgusting.... I got no other words for these perverts...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Ewwww :spy:

·
Registered
401 Posts
hahahahahahahahah giz brownies!!!
gosh thats the ultimate revenge, but not for something as stupid as peanut butter

the dentist guys, now thats just creepy

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Geez, don't they have anything better to do ?

Yours,
-Elly

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
mmm... cum cookies... :lol: Yugh, what the hell am i thinking!? :p

Seriously though, those people need some serious help.

I feel sick... :spy:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I wouldn't eat anonymous brownies anyway.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
You know, this makes me think twice before going to dentist... :heh:

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... make ... "double whipped cream" joke ...

:D

Seriously though, that's sick ****. I worked in McDs for a while and witnessed ... "moderately disturbing" things but nothing compared to Jizz-Frosted Brownies.

As for the dentist... I've not been for years... possibly since 1998. Maybe it was worthwhile. :p

·
Registered
317 Posts
wow, i only read like the first two lines of each one and that was enough :lol:

The first one is ok(I think), but the second one is just sick, im newer going to the dentist again..

·
Okama Way!
352 Posts
>>The first one is ok(I think)

I hope that happens to you next time you order a pizza :p

that other one is seriously disturbing though. people are just wierd

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
That's awesome.:p And I thought that pot brownies were crazy.:lol:

industrian said:
Seriously though, that's sick ****. I worked in McDs for a while and witnessed ... "moderately disturbing" things but nothing compared to Jizz-Frosted Brownies.
What kind of things occured at McD's? I'm interested.. :D

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
XxCrashxX said:
hahahahahahahahah giz brownies!!!
gosh thats the ultimate revenge, but not for something as stupid as peanut butter

the dentist guys, now thats just creepy
peanut butter... I cant eat nuts... I would go to the hospital... I would most likely go and kick the crap out of the other kids rather than pulling a prank as retarted as that one

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
Just plain gross... IMO the kid needs some serious help and as far as the dentist goes they should throw him in jail where he will get the same treatment (no pun intended).

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
But thats the matter of his sexuality and how pervertic one he is. He might actually enjoy it... :spy:

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
When I used to work at Hardee's, my manager told me a story about he knew a manager at a different fast food restaraunt and one of the other manager's employees was jizzing in the mayonnaise. I'm not sure what restaraunt that other manager worked at.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
DA, that's one reason I don't like mayonaise. Other than the fact it's disgusting, it's too easy to hide stuff in it. The senior prank last year at my high school was putting laxative in the mayonaise.

As for the stories, I actually go to a doctor Hall! He is a plastic surgeon, not a dentist, though. I just hope he isn't related to that psycho dentist. Maybe I should just find a new plastic surgeon, haha.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts