Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I'm new to this forum board, so if this thread is in the wrong directory, please move it. Anyway...

Question 1: When running PSX games off the HDD, is it better to use BIN or ISO files, or does it really matter?

Question 2: I current rip my owns games with ISO Buster in BIN format. Should I switch to a different program?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I removed the illegal question. I didn't know this board was aginst that particular subject. :laugh:

Please delete this post and keep the thread open for me. I would still like an answer to my first question, if at all possible.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, KanedA. The reason I ask is that I, like many others, am having trouble getting Chrono Cross to work properly. It keeps freezing on me at the New Game cinema.

I searched around and read the bit about versions 1.6.0 vs. 1.5.2 of ePSXe, and I DLed 1.5.2. I haven't gotten around to test it out, but I'm pretty sure it'll work. Thanks anyway. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.