Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for starters (I have no I idea why or how, for that matter) but in Sonic Adventure 2, my character always leans to the left when running (reminds me of a stuck button on a controller) any way to tweak it so it won't?

Also, everytime I enter the chao garden, it says "-FAILED-" in the top right corner of the window and has an orange subtitle-like box across the middle of the window that says "File was not saved!" , and when I get inside, everything is default (two eggs set in a random place) and it never saves my chao world progress. It has done this ever since I payed my first visit to the garden. It saves everything else like my story mode, though... Help?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay on teh first issue. It's annoying, but oh, what the hay. :heh:

And for the second, (I feel stupid now) amount of space was the problem. I didn't realize how much Capcom stuff was on there for whatever reason... ??? oO Anyway, after I deleted the majority of stuff on it, I got no freaky freakyness when entering the chao world. Thanks for reminding me about the VMU space!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.