Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please excuse my english :D

me and my wife want to play DS games on our PC but i don't know how :mad:

by the way i am using No$Zoomer *the lastest version* because i know no$gba had the feature to run two NDS game but sadly the program does not have a fullscreen thing :mad:

i also tried running two no$gba from different folders but when i open the first then follow by the second the second seems to copy everything from the first *i hope, anyone understands this part :D"

i tried it earlier anyway and the two DS games runs great but when i saved the game and restart the emulator the save file is missing :mad:

so i am hoping there is a way to run two no$gba? does renaming the exe do anything?

i hope anyone can understand and help me :mad:[

forgot this part, my wife is playing POKEMON PLATINUM and FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2 for me :D

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
As long as you don't try to play the two games at the same time, it should definitely be no problem. Set No$GBA->Optons->Emulation Setup->NDS cartridge backup media to Auto. This should work for both games seperately.
Once more to be clear: Opening two NDS games does not works properly with No$ (or any other emulator, BTW), and even with GBA games, starting two different games is a bit tricky.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*sorry if i will offend somebody to this but i don't mean to offend*

there is no really way to play two different games? even tweaking some registry or something? or hacking?

thanks to smilley also :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
No. Two different games can't be played at the same time. No$gba can only play one game at a time on the same PC when it comes to DS games.

2 Games can be played on no$gba, but not at the same time. For instance if you have two hours then for the first hour you can play pokemon, then save it and stop and for the second hour you can play Final Fantasy and then save and stop, however both games are not both playable at the same time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

it seems i don't have a choice, i have a idea and i am asking anyone if this is good :D

now that i know no$gba can't do what i want *i hope it does in the future* can i download a good/best/recommend NDS emulator besides no$gba?

i am going to try to run two different emulator in the same time playing different DS games and from what i saw in the net, IDEAS or something close to that is the second best emulator? but my question is does it support a fullscreen?

thanks again for helping me :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
No emulator supports fullscreen. However only no$gba has addons which allow fullscreen use like myZoom or No$Zoomer or the other addons.

Yes I guess you could use a second emu to run another game, I must however warn you that this will place a huge strain on your processor and you may not get playable results from either emu when trying to run both at the same time.
I would recommend DeSmuME over iDeaS though.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Might work if you could get both windows to accept input at the same time; and still you would have the issue of both emulators being massively slowed down (you're lucky if you get 100% with Platinum on No$ with it being the only program running), as well as having to plug in two mouses (mice?) to be able to use both touchscreens. Not to mention clogging two control scemes on one keyboard or using at least one joypad.
If you ask me, it's not realistic by any measure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.