Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dazed and Confused~
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have two folders with ePSXe in them, but one folder always ends up interfering with the other. The settings form one copy of ePSXe screw up the others settings. Is there a way around this?

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
ePSXecutor could help. The better way could still be to standardiz on a specific version, or just edit settings as appropriate every time you change version (such as to play a game that runs only on 1.7.0 )

The settings were stored in the registry, thats why they interefere with each others.
A compact portable registry hive could probably work too (keeping 1.6.0 the common build, while keeping the hive for using 1.7.0). This way, they (probably) shouldnt conflict with each others, as long as you dont run the version using the hive on a system with a gpu weaker than the one for which the settings were set for.

·
Dazed and Confused~
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Erm... eh heh... I have no idea what you are talking about, beyond that the settings are in the registry, and will interfere with every instance of ePSXe I have... I really only use ePSXe with the "recommended plugins" that are referenced in the program itself. Sorry, I'm just clueless. ^_^;

EDIT:
Never mind, I'm going to figure out ePSXexecutor and just run all my game in that. Thanks though. ^_^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts