Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have two gamepads and the analog mode is turned on by pressing F5, but what if I'd like to turn it on only on pad1 not pad2? F5 turns it on on both? Could the next version like have those separated (F5 for P1 and F6 for P2)? is there coming a next version, or is this THE final? btw This is great emu(actually THE greatest of them)!!! hope to have the same quality emu on ps2 one day!!!

Thanks

koma

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
and what about swithing analog mode on the controller? did you try that? (dunno about 2 pads but I'm switching this mode on/off on my psx controller...)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be great option if logitech dualpad had those buttons :) (sorry forgot to mention padtype in my last message...)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Actually It's already possible to have such a setup, but it's not immediately obvious how to do it.

Method 1
=======
1. Goto pad1 setup.
2. Configure the pad as normal, choose analog/digital as the type.
2. Goto pad2 setup
3. Again configure, however set the pad type to digital only.

Now becuase pad two is digital only the digital/analog function key (f5) does not apply anymore.

Method 2
=======

1. Download epsxe 1.5.2
2. use it :D

This version only supports analog pads for controller 1 ;)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry hadn't looked there... but as I see this is so near perfection,so it could be THE final :) (hence the big letters in the) :) you're doing a great job... and if you even improve I am astonished :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts