Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt resist. :innocent: No really! I couldnt! I'm gonna be doing another mini review and a new G70 Anti Aliasing investigation which will cover the new transparency AA. I'm a little excited.. they'll be here this week..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Seriously, give me anything, I'm damn poor.

Anandtech explains transparency AA and the GTX in general pretty well here

from what i understand the gtx is pretty good and the new AA's will make it more interesting. I'm seriously considering selling everything I own and stealing from my parents just to get this.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
oO oO oO oO oO

·
Registered
100 Posts
VDDZ said:
And when you do, the news reporters will blame it on video games.
Probably. But they should blame it on the fact that I'm a hardware nut and I'd rather have a nice PC than a bed to sleep on.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I bet you will show us screenshots too,please do:).

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
not that you'll actually be able to tell a difference in performance.

ChrisRay said:
Well they got shipped overnight fed ex today.. tommorrow I'll be gaming 7800GTX SLI goodness ;)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seta-San said:
not that you'll actually be able to tell a difference in performance.
Sure I will. I play @ 1600x1200 with 4xAA/16x HQ AF. Which even 6800GT SLI can struggle with in some games. Had transparency AA and I'm a happy camper.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
so, how much was it? and where did you get it from? straight from Nvidia?

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
well one card alone is roughly $599 isn't it? so that would put 2 of them at like $1200. I could build 2 mediocre gaming pc's for that :p

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
ChrisRay, you are a graphics-whor, and im not saying this cuz im jealous, not at all... :lol: *sighs* You lucky batard... :)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Hmmm, I AM jealous !!!
Let's hope the prices on 6600 and 6800 cards will drop a little thx to the 7800 :p

Dual 7800 with your CPU, it should give something above 10k marks in 3Dmark 2k5 I guess...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mr. Killjoy said:
Hmmm, I AM jealous !!!
Let's hope the prices on 6600 and 6800 cards will drop a little thx to the 7800 :p

Dual 7800 with your CPU, it should give something above 10k marks in 3Dmark 2k5 I guess...
I hope so as I get 9,200 in 3dmark2k5 with my 6800GT SLI setup :) I cant wait to invade the benchmarking thread. :eek:nthepull :heh:

Player-X said:
I want to see ATI's response before getting excited

What does ATI have to do with my computer? oO

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
What does ATI have to do with my computer? oO
Nothing, I just ment that I will wait to see if ATI can top that before buying a graphics card
BTW.Congradulations to geting that card, you now have the highest framerate on this forum
Edit:
What do you do to afford that anyway?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts