Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Is it a common problem forTwisted Metal 2 running under ePSXe not to display the pause screen during the game, and can it be fixed by modifying the video plugin settings? (Lewpy's 3dfx/Glide³ GPU 1.31) Also, what happened to www.epsxe.com?

Thanks

(Ryos edit - just fixed your link)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Although I can't tell you about the Twisted Metal 2 problem, I can answer your question about ePSXe (at least from what little I know). You can see at http://epsxe.zsnes.com that there is a message: "We are traslading the web to a new host, be patient." Maybe they just hogged too much bandwidth? I don't know. My guess is it'll be up soon.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by SSandman
Is it a common problem forTwisted Metal 2 running under ePSXe not to display the pause screen during the game, and can it be fixed by modifying the video plugin settings? (Lewpy's 3dfx/Glide³ GPU 1.31)
Try the FrontBuffer Rendering Fix, because this is the kind of thing it was designed to help with. I am not saying it wil help, it might :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Well it enabling it partly worked--the menu now displays after I press start, but doesn't refresh when I move my selection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts