Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok. I have No$gba 2.6a. I also have the newest No$zoomer. When I run the game, I can make it all the way to the cutscene where you run away from the frogs. The problem is the same one in this post: http://forums.ngemu.com/1673301-post10.html. Since he was using what I see to be something banned, he wasn't quite given help. So, if anyone has any ideas, it'd be nice. I'm using Vista x64 on my gaming laptop (Gateway FX).

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Do you run No$GBA and No$Zoomer under admin rights?
If you have BIOS and firmware, try to move them to a seperate folder (they're not needed anyway).
Could you post a screenshot of your No$GBA Emulation Options screen?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
As it's Vista 64 I am fairly sure No$Zoomer does just not have admin rights (yes it needs them with or without UAC)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Right-click no$gba.exe and then select properties. In the window that pops up select the compatibility tab and check the box for run this program as an administrator.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Then I guess that could be because UAC is off....I left UAC on because of reasons like this...

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I actually need to turn that back on? Blast. Ok, I'll try it.

Edut: Now I can run No$gba, but when I try to run no$zoomer, it refuses to work. It shows up in processes, but won't show on the screen or anything.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
thats.... odd

run as admin should be available regardless of UAC.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Give No$Zoomer Admin Access as well.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Redump the game or use NGZoom.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
:hdbash:*facewall* (for when facepalm doesn't cut it)
By saying you want to redownload the ROM, you indirectly admitted that you downloaded it in the first place. According to board rules, we cannot provide you with any more help.
And Lex, NGZoom doesn't work on 64bit OS-s.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I'd have thought it was obvious. I would bet you that 99% of everyone here is using roms they downloaded. If it helps, I do own the game. But I don't bring my DS everywhere I bring my laptop. So, I prefer to have the game everywhere.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
:hdbash:*facewall* (for when facepalm doesn't cut it)
By saying you want to redownload the ROM, you indirectly admitted that you downloaded it in the first place. According to board rules, we cannot provide you with any more help.
And Lex, NGZoom doesn't work on 64bit OS-s.
D'oh! That happens for not reading certain things of thread. As Smilley says, no more support for you until you dump the game from YOUR OWN CARTRIDGE. Search in GBATemp or in another sites how to dump the games.
Well, I'd have thought it was obvious. I would bet you that 99% of everyone here is using roms they downloaded. If it helps, I do own the game. But I don't bring my DS everywhere I bring my laptop. So, I prefer to have the game everywhere.
No, they "downloaded" the roms from his own cartridges using a method to dumping DS games.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes. I am quite sure that every single member of this site get the roms from their cartridges. but you know what, this site isn't worth paying money to buy anything I'd need to dump a game. I bought the game, I download the rom. It's that simple. Nintendo tries to sue me, I own the rom. I'm not doing jack squat illegal.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Regardless of what most people do or don't do support for downloaded roms is strictly against the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules] and you will not receive any support here.

And it still is quite illegal downloading the rom even if you have the original cartridge because it's actually like then having posession of two games, rather than one, only a backup of your specific cartridge is legal, anything else is stealing and therefore illegal and against the rules of this forum.

And now I am going to lock this thread in accordance with that policy I mentioned earlier on in this post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.