Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two are my primary games now. I'm using no$gba 2.6a with No Zoomer 2.3.0.1. I've experienced the rainbow/LSD like graphical glitch in TWEWY and missing/corrupted picture and text in Devil Survivor.

From reading other posts, i can conclude :
- There's no fix for DS glitch and using version 2.3.0.2 is more problematic than 2.3.0.1
- Apparently there's a fix for TWEWY glitch, by using EXT0 option in extra menu of 2.3.0.2. But it must be done before "main screen"

My questions are :
- Is it advisable to use 2.3.0.1 for DS and finish it then upgrade to 2.3.0.2 ?
- Can anybody explain step by step to use EXT0 option because i don't understand about main screen or changing screen ?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
If it ain't broken, don't fix it. If the games work for you with 2.3.0.1, there's no need to update yet.
The only change in TWEWY is that you need to activate EX0 to get rid of the black sprite glitch in 2.3.0.2. This is automaticly active in 2.3.0.1.
You have to do this before the main menu screen (the one with the New Game/Continue pins) because else you wouldn't see them. If you manage to get in-game without the option checked, you need to go either to the menu or to another map section after activating the EX option for it to become active.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see. So the only changes in 2.3.0.2 for TWEWY is that you must manually select EXT0 to fix black sprite glitch. And there's no fix for rainbow like glitch. It didn't bother me much, but can be annoying when in conversations with fade to black screen effects. Thanks for the reply though !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.