Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Don't know if you have seen this, but i thought very interesting.

This is actually required in some games, Super Mario Galaxy for example (on Ray Surfing). This is what you do (pictures are from old revision, but concept is the same)

1. Go to Wiimote plugin settings. Make sure your controller is connected properly and is recognized by Wiimote plugin.

2. Set your gamepad analogs (I don't have a controller connected at the moment)

3. Set which analog do you want to use and set degree of maximal roll & pitch. The best setting is 90 to roll and 180 to pitch.

4. Play your game with already set up settings! Big Grin

This is all you need to do, there is no need for people with real Wiimotes to do this, but this helps Bluetooth-less users.

There is no way yet how to do this with the nunchuk just with the wiimote, so Zelda TP is still not playable.

Posted in another forum by: NoSound

·
just a regular emufan
136 Posts
I already did post about this on Mario Galaxy topic, both here and on dolphin's official forum. The very same thing. NoSound didn't posted it. But I think most of people don't know this yet. Anyway, does it realy need a tutorial? It's pretty easy, I think.

·
Guardian
162 Posts
I'd wish they put in the possibility to map those buttons (i.e. classic controller) to a gamepad. Probably on the to-do list somewhere. I mean, why the detection for a gamepad and not have the option to map buttons to it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.