Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this green warp that I have to enter in order to get a key. However, when I step in the screen just turns white and nothing happens. The music just keeps on playing. I have tried changing CPU core styles, self-modifying code methods, etc. but nothing can get me past this damn warp.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That prob got sorted out, but now, Turok freezes when I attempt to enter the level4 portal at the hub(even when I start from the mempack). I get an error message saying SB TLP:0. What does that mean?

·
No preservatives™
965 Posts
Originally posted by Ozzy
That prob got sorted out, but now, Turok freezes when I attempt to enter the level4 portal at the hub(even when I start from the mempack). I get an error message saying SB TLP:0. What does that mean?
That's a bug with the emulator; many of us have had that problem. You can get to level 4 with 1964, but I was doing that just a moment ago and the emu locked up a short way into the level.:confused: Go figure.:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.