Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, when i'm doing homework and stuff and i can't listen to itunes because i got FFT theme song in the background, it really gets annoying. Anyone know a hot key that will mute the emulators music and when i want to play again i can just unmute it? Im using ePSXe for playstation 1. Thanks.

· Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Kellicros said:
From what I understand, he wants to listen to his itunes while playing FFT. :p Yes, pausing the game with ESC will help.
hah thank you everyone!! I'm new to this emulation business, so don't mind my LAWLERSPAGHETTI with weaksauce. :dance: <--look at that little bugger dance. You can't stop this.

why dont you just turn off your speakers?
If i did this, I wouldn't be able to enjoy my whorish music. Then what would I do? A whole lot of nothing, infact the suck would increase expoentially. :agree:

· Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh, thanks hushypushy, and no it was just the simple fact that i wanted to stop playing, and take a break and do hw and listen to music as well. It works quite well, i'm very unproductive i've found if I keep FFT up while trying to do hw and listen to music, it just doesn't work out. Calc III and FFT doens't mix. They are definatley polarizing and creating a small electric field of suck inside them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.