Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
Does anyone know if there's a way to turn on sound for the second screen when you link emulators? The fact is I'm trying to run two versions of pokemon platinum at the same time, but the sound is off in the second screen (and is st6uck off even if i click "sound" in the contestual menu) and so the game freezes as i play start, when the pokemon growls.

Any solution? It's strange cuz i saw videos of this thig done whitout problems!

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Only the GBA ones. Bye.
Pd: If you want any Pokémon, use Pokésav.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
AFAIK, even with GBA games, the 2nd game falls silent. And still, even if he could boot up two games with both screens, he still couldn't link 'em up. Considering you need 12 buttons and a mouse to properly run each instance of No$; and the fact that getting one game to run at 100% is a major pain, there is pretty much no intentive at the moment to run two DS games parallel...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know they can't be linked, that's why I was wondering how the guy did this:

YouTube - No$Gba Link Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

As you see the main menu loads up in the 2nd screen too!
i was able to do the same like what's on that video. and i was even able to do chatting in the union room. however, like most problems in no$gba with pokemon ds games, the game seems to freeze later on so battling and trading is a failure.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
stop trolling, its not possible as THERE IS NO WIRELESS EMULATION.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.