Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Remains a mystery..
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm rlly struggling with the analog feature and my XBOX controller - the stick constantly seems to move in another direction while trying to push one single direction, which is uncontrollable in the FFVIII menu.. if poss, I would like to use the rumble feature which means keeping the Dualshock on inside pad config, yet I can't seem to simply switch off the analog sticks. Unless anyone can think of a way to minimize the "slipping" into another direction? Either would be perfect, thanks.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
try removing the bindings to the analog sticks or set the mode to digital.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
calibrate your control and reassign the sticks.

·
Remains a mystery..
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sry, shld ave explained myself better. Which button turns off analog in epsxe 1.7.0? There isn't an option to redefine that one particular button inside the pad setup. Maybe I should start using Linux again.. lol

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
what kind of Xbox control are you using?

btw its F5

·
Remains a mystery..
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Logic3 controller-s. Vista x64 as well. Thanks for that, at least now i can get rumble AND play the game properly :)! So.. vista x64, epsxe, pcsx2 and a nice controller with all the frilly bits! Gaming life is grand..

y i use rumble is a mystery anyway.. vibration white finger has bn caused from the same thing!! errr...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts