Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This never used to happen until i reformatted my computer. Basically When i play the game i will usually hold down the turbo button. When i get into a battle it will enter the battle but it won't move on in the battle until i let go of the turbo button.

Basically it will show the battle, but the words that come up at the start of battle won't unless i let go of the button. Also when i use contact on a demon, we won't start talking until i let go of the turbo button, but it seems to work fine with contact after the first time i make contact in that battle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. Avoid using it at certain parts?
Well, i'm mainly just using it during battle, thats when it happens since the battles in the game are usually normally slow. Kind of weird how it only started happening after i reformatted my computer.

Just found out that it does it if u hold turbo while i'm switching places and such, the screen will turn dark like it normally does but the next place or map won't show unless i let go of turbo, i'm confused why this happens.

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
Are you using the same controller drivers this time that you were using before reformatting the computer? Have you tried reducing the button presses per second that the controller does to see if this fixes the problem? What kind of controller are you using? Have you tried this with other games to see if this same problem occurs?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you using the same controller drivers this time that you were using before reformatting the computer? Have you tried reducing the button presses per second that the controller does to see if this fixes the problem? What kind of controller are you using? Have you tried this with other games to see if this same problem occurs?
1. Yep

2. The controller is only using one button when i do this, I use Backspace on the keyboard for turbo.

3. I'm using my ps2 controller.

4. This is the only game i've tried it with currently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts