Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm using ePSXe 1.7.0, [pec] 2.5, and the [pec] cheat database editor 2.1, which I believe are the latest versions. The game is the NTSC version (not the Japanese version that is already in the database) of Tales of Destiny. I'm trying to get cheats to work on it. I've gotten other games like ff9 whose cheats came with [pec] to cheat properly, so I think I just need help with adding a new game to the database. I suspect I just need to know the game ID, which I don't know how to find, but it could be something else I suppose.

The cheat(s) I'm interested in getting to work is the Lilith code and/or the walk-through-walls code, if that matters which I suspect it doesn't. Edit: Yes it does, I'm just having trouble with these particular codes. Still need help though...

I can't seem to edit the thread title D:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I realize it's probably uncommon for newbies to do this, but I do actually read FAQs and sticky threads. I've already seen the pages you linked to - none of them addressed my problem, and the scripted page in the third link no longer works.

Edit: Okay, I've finally gotten some other codes such as the debug mode code to work, so I think I just don't know how to use these particular codes. ...they must work, though; I've seen people on YouTube using them successfully. Has anyone used these?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts