Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last time i posted i was trying it on my desktop and now this time i wanna see if it will run fully on my laptop.

Model: HP Pavilion dv2700 Notebook
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83 GHz
RAM: 3GB's
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What do you expect?, he's from alabama.
what the hell that suppose to mean?? i just asked if it would work and it did. so i dont need you dumbass remark about alabama. not everybody is stupid like u

and im not trying to find the slowest ok im just trying to use the computers that i own at the moment i dont need u guys little remarks over a simple yes or no question

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
What do you expect?, he's from alabama.
Come again?

what the hell that suppose to mean?? i just asked if it would work and it did. so i dont need you dumbass remark about alabama. not everybody is stupid like u

and im not trying to find the slowest ok im just trying to use the computers that i own at the moment i dont need u guys little remarks over a simple yes or no question
To answer simply: no... well maybe some of the 2D games like Disgaea 1 and 2. Maybe FFX using one of the newer SVNs and every speedhack possible that doesn't break the game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.