• It'll happen soon [B] AND [/B] be as good as PSX emulation! :D

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm... I wonder how this poll thingy works...
I think i'm gonna make a poll about what people think aobut ps2 emulation... Lets test this....

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Re:

coolness!

B

·
0 Posts
Re:

You're not allowed to modify your poll because that could be used for fraud stuff, as you could ask for something you'd like to have realized on this board (yeah, you can suggest with a poll and when the votes are positive we should realize it as long as it's possible) and later change around the answers.
You can still delete the whole thing here though in case you really messed up :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Nice poll in my opinion and it was posted a long back.Today I just accidently tried "from beginning"option and there are some good posts there and some are with incomplete queries.I wonder anyone takes a look at older posts?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Been a long time unknown4x,where have you been?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Damn,I've been fooled,he posted this back inApril,ggggrrrrrrr.
Prafull !!!!!!! I'll get you! (j/k):p

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Confusion? Hey raziel sorry for that.Neway that way an old post is revisited.
As far as unknown4x goes I just read one of his last posts(that was posted way back) where he said "I am dead".

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Re: Re:

Originally posted by unknown4x
What? We are not allowed to modify our own polls? thats not fair lol!!! :eek: :D
Nothing to do with thos thread/poll ...... but what the hell LOL means like: "thats not fair lol!!! " ....what lol means......?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The only poll I've modified the results for was Xeven's girlfriend poll. 2 people voted the way they did in your poll for some unknown reason. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts