Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im readin the screenshot specs and it seems like the P.E.Op.S. PS2 CDVD 1.2 plugin is the best plugin for the cd drive. i follow the read me instruscitons and when i selet run cd in the pcsx2 emulator, it has the "encounter a problem and needs to close" screen with the "sending error report" message.

What am i doing wrong?
btw was trying with dragon Quest 8 iso
and devil may cry 2 cd and devil may cry2 iso

thanks in advance

·
EmuAddict-_-;;
2,853 Posts
Both game u try is not working yet.I've try DQ8 & show nothing. Also DMC2 some fmv & then error. U can try other games. As I notice, PeopS CDVD is not for iso.It's to read PS2 DVD games from u're DVD-rom. use 'CDVDbin' or 'Linuzappz iso' to read iso.If u still wanna use PeopS CDVD, mount it using Daemontools or alcohol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i tried all three listed witht the mounting images witht the game disgaea.
i read the compadibility guide and this is one of the few games that work fully. so i followed all directions and it gets up to the loading screen, waits for like half a minute and then the error message and pcsx2 closes.

im pretty sure its not the confirgurations of the plugins because all three dont work so what am i doing wrong now? thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.