Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello, I'm new here so i'm sorry if i make mistakes. :)

my problem is, when i'm playing a game, there's a task where i should call a dog with her name. I try a lot of time and I checked my microphone with friends. when i call the dog, the program didn't response. it's like i didn't say anything. but when I used it to talk with my friend using Windows Live Messenger, my friend could hear it clearly. I already checked the jack and another microphone but its still the same. then I try once again and it worked! :) let's called it Microphone 2.
Then I changed it with Microphone 1 which is the right one for Computer. Microphone 2 is a Karaoke Microphone. But it fail again. when I changed it to Mic. 2 it's also failed! I've tried many times again but nothing changed. work for WLM but fail for nintendogs. I'm really desperate! :drool: Can anyone help me please?
Thanks.:)

· Banned
35,081 Posts
We can't help you.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
no we can't...and you posted in the wrong place

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
moving to No$GBA discussion. schumi since its your section ill leave the locking decision up to you this time.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Thanks Jonc.
Well I trust Squall's judgement and there's no solution anyways so I am going to lock it. The mic emulation present in no$gba is not good enough yet for the precise commands required for Nintendogs and as such the game is not playable in no$gba, so give up and try something else, I suggest you take a look at the [rules]Emuforums Rules[/rules] beforehand though so you don't end up with denial of support again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.