Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a D-link DBT-122 bluetooth adapter that was working great with the driver update from broadcom. However, after installing a new harddrive, I needed to install the broadcom drivers again. The site was down for several months so I couldn't get the drivers. Now the site is back up, but the drivers have been updated and now it seems to be impossible to skip the pairing when connecting the wiimote. Is there a working "key" that I can type in here, or can I get the old broadcom drivers from somwhere?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not really related to your problem: I just want to say that when you connect your Wiimote, make sure that the Dolphin emu is not open. I for one, can´t connect my Wiimote when the Dolphin emu is on.

Oh, and also, remember to turn off your Wiimote, unless you want to spend a lot of money on batteries. It doesn´t turn itself off when connected to the PC.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I managed to get it to work again using driver version 5.1.0.4200. Older drivers don't work at all and newer drivers won't let you skip the pairing process. So if anyone else is having this problem, 5.1.0.4200 is the one to go with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.