Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive done all the necessary things, such as the configurations, and even had a game working on the emulator (super robot wars alpha gaiden.) i close it and go to the desktop shortcut i made and it wont work, its like it was before i configured the emulator. basically trying to figure out how to set up my desktop icon so that i can access the emulator without having to go through configuration process again. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sounds like you actually copied the main programme to the desktop instead of just creating a shortcut, hold alt down before you dragged the icon onto your desktop and dont forget let go of the mouse button before letting go of alt otherwise you will just end up with a copy of the main programme on your desktop again.

btw you didnt give your computer specs.

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
...hold alt down before you dragged the icon onto your desktop and dont forget let go of the mouse button before letting go of alt...
Sorry, what?
Simply click on the .exe with right mouse button... keep it pressed down while dragging to the desired location... raise your finger... be overwhelmed by the popup-menu showing up... make your decision... have a nice day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.