Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A little after the fact, but a little levity to ease the political tension around here. Not as good as his skewering of the Star Wars fans, but Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, from the Conan O'Brien show, lays the smackdown on the politicians at the 3rd presidential debate. Some of these politicians really don't have a sense of humour at all... watch the bit with Ralph Reed... classic.

http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/triumph_debate.wmv

Some of my favourite lines:

BEGALA: No, I thought Kerry did quite well. He actually talked about issues that middle class people care about. He talked about health care. he talked about minimum wage. He talked about Social Security.
TRIUMPH: Come on. For Kerry, middle class is Oprah Winfrey.
TRIUMPH [to Carol Moseley Braun]: I think that he is a flip-flopper, but he's not. but please, come on. On certain issues, he's tried more odd positions than a Great Dane trying to bang a chihuahua. [laughter]
ANDREW CARD [White House chief of staff]: The president won tonight. i'm just one of those helping the president do the job that he has to do.
TRIUMPH: I believe the term is "whore."
TRIUMPH [to a Republican woman]: Bush was better tonight. I liked the strategy of replacing stuttering with stammering.
TRIUMPH: Oh, it's Karl Rove. it's the brains. You're Bush's brains, Karl. I was expecting a much smaller man.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts