Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
It is important to restate that everyone is capable of developing the natural potential ability of leaving the body. Forget brain washings, such as the statements that leaving the body is dangerous or that only saints or teachers in the Himalayas can partake in projections of the consciousness. You already leave your body every night and float above your body during the sleep period, without any lucidity of what is going on. In this manner, we all lose a third of our lives. A period which can be taken advantage of for leaving the body and being useful outside this dimension.
you HAVE to be ****ting me :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
"

I'll suggest this site to Robert T.Carroll. So he can add it to the Skeptic's Dictionary .

But really, to paraphrase The Kid (from "The Stand"): Who believes this happy crap?

One of the most reliable experiments done with exoprojections was conducted by the American investigator Janet Lee Mitchell and with the conscious projector, also American, Ingo Swann, in the decade of the 70’s. In this case, Ingo had the objective to see, with remote vision, the planet Mercury. Various experiments were performed, resulting in various reports, recordings, and drawings, which were later confirmed through the use of special equipment sent to Mercury by NASA.
Now who can believe THIS happy crap? :lol:

BTW, there's an entry on the SkepDic about Astral Projection . It's worth a look, along with it's related entries ;)

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
i saw the words 'astral projection' in the title, and laughed. Me and my invisible dragon don't believe in such rubbish.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well this is almost as good as the thing that my old man wants to take his motorcycle into his bedroom(by making big doors on the wall...).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts