tenchu
final fantasy VIII
parasite eve 2
Castle vania
chrono Cross:rockets:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
if you were trapped on a dessert isle, what would you do with em? line the up to make a shiny plane signalling device? fashion them into throwing stars to hunt food? arrange them in a parabolic reflector system to heat objects or start flames?

whats the point man??

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You

Tokimeki Memorial 2

Tokimeki Memorial 2: Dancing Summer Vacation

Tokimeki Memorial 2: Memories Ringing On

Tokimeki Memorial 2: Leaping School Festival

;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
and where will you plug your psx in anyway? ;) assuming you have a PSOne with an LCD.

Maybe a more appropriate question would be; "When on vacation, which 5 PSX games would you take with you?"

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> and where will you plug your psx in anyway?

Plug it into trees and use coconuts as the surge protector?

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Maybe if you gather enough electric eels..... :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
if you can find potatoes, or lemons, and a couple bits of the right metals, you can fashion batteries..
as for the 120V AC you would need, you would have to use a lot of potatoes and move em around quite a bit to get that sucker goin..

S

·
0 Posts
I would cry for help: I would realise the psx doesnt have as nice gfx as epsxe
;)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Actually, it is useful.

U can put the game cd on ur hand, look at it for a long time, plus some imaginations, and u would'nt feel so bored. So, basically, it does help. :eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
If I had to bring a console along, I would take a game boy Advance ! Don't you think so ?

(And a lot of batteries !)

So, the question is :
******* Question ********
If were trapped in the desert for a few days, what would be the games of game boy advance you would have taken ?
(Game Boy and Game Boy Color accepted !)
******* End of question ********

The true sentence is :

"I'll kick yer arses so hard, you'll kiss the moons !!!" Kid, Chrono Cross

See ya !

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
well using my PSone whit LCD screen and a potato like battery thing, I will get Tekken 3(cpu), FFVIII, Metal Slug, Resident Evil 3, International Super Star Soccer (cpu)

BTW why will we prefer stay in a desert iland, instead of my Video Games Center? ^^

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare
Actually, it is useful.

U can put the game cd on ur hand, look at it for a long time, plus some imaginations, and u would'nt feel so bored. So, basically, it does help. :eek:
I could think of plenty of other things to take along that would be more interesting. Like...oh...I don't know.

·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
I could think of plenty of other things to take along that would be more interesting. Like...oh...I don't know.
oh you ryos from all of them treating women like that? you dissapoint me :cry:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It's true, though. That would be better than a stupid volleyball named Wilson. Besides, I was only referring to something better than staring at a PSX CD. There are plenty of other items more suited to entertainment/passing the time away.

·
5,797 Posts
if is like that, you continue beiing my idol :love:
buuu... aren´t u going to change my nick? :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by SepHirotH OmEgA
if is like that, you continue beiing my idol :love:
buuu... aren´t u going to change my nick? :D
No. Start a new nick with the name you wanted. Besides, it's weird seeing a total change in posting style on the same handle. Kind of schizophrenic. Like I said, it's NOT hard to get a high post count.

·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Besides, it's weird seeing a total change in posting style on the same handle.
buuu... why did u said that?

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Because we know everyone here, not by the handle he/she uses, but by what comes out of his mind and is writen in the ngemu boards history ;)
Besides, why not register a new name for you. You could use a cool and apropriate one for you ;)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
if you can find potatoes, or lemons, and a couple bits of the right metals, you can fashion batteries..
as for the 120V AC you would need, you would have to use a lot of potatoes and move em around quite a bit to get that sucker goin..
holy shit, that would take a LOOOOTTTT of spuds !! nyahaha.. and yeah.. you have to find a way to convert to AC the DC from the spuds.. :p I wonder if eating the spuds would be a better choice? :evil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts