Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
So when will this be out and on what platform PS3/Xbox360 will it be on PC to ? what was the title transvestites vs thugs ? Also what Weed where the devs smoking when making this ?

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
4,935 Posts
You know, that's so typical "alpha male". At least most parts that I've seen.
A pic on topic:

Me, cross dressing one evening, at a (female) friend's party, and me and another dude decided to go to the club dressed as women.
This was the result (for my part at least). He didn't look too shabby either.

Point is, I've been to that club dozens of times before, and I got like infinity more attention cross dressing than I did when I went "normally".

I ****ING LOVED IT!
I should start cross dressing more.

My sexuality is kinda... weird.. *sometimes*. MOST OF THE TIME, OKAY?!

But the best thing is, I am comfortable with my sexuality, and know who I am. This is why I do **** like this.
Opposed to those who constantly scrutinize people that aren't like themselves.

E: Wrong image tag.... Still getting used to my Sidewinder X6 keyboard that I bought a week ago.
Can't type without looking at the keys now. /sadface

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
You know, that's so typical "alpha male". At least most parts that I've seen.
A pic on topic:

Me, cross dressing one evening, at a (female) friend's party, and me and another dude decided to go to the club dressed as women.
This was the result (for my part at least). He didn't look too shabby either.

Point is, I've been to that club dozens of times before, and I got like infinity more attention cross dressing than I did when I went "normally".

I ****ING LOVED IT!
I should start cross dressing more.

My sexuality is kinda... weird.. *sometimes*. MOST OF THE TIME, OKAY?!

But the best thing is, I am comfortable with my sexuality, and know who I am. This is why I do **** like this.
Opposed to those who constantly scrutinize people that aren't like themselves.

E: Wrong image tag.... Still getting used to my Sidewinder X6 keyboard that I bought a week ago.
Can't type without looking at the keys now. /sadface
You look so classy.

It is kind of amazing how the women react. In high school when I played netball (yeah netball, went to state level and finished in the top 5) we had a game against the teachers where we all dressed like women netballers complete with fake balloon breasts and everything and the girls just absolutely loved it. I guess women like seeing the feminine side of guys, even though we were cussing like wharfies the whole time.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Netball eh? Never heard of it. *google*

"Netball is a limited-contact team sport in which two teams of seven try to score points against one another by placing a ball through a high hoop."

Sounds like a strange variation of basketball.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
It is like a watered down version of basketball without any dribbling or contact. Guys playing the game however tend to break the rules at every turn making it pretty much kill the dill with the pill and the speed of the games were brutally fast. Referees couldn't keep up.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Wait guys play the game? Over here it's a female sport only, same way Rounders is the watered down female version of Baseball.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.