Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those who don't know, using an action replay, gameshark, etc. you can
transfer saves from your computer to PS2 and vice versa with a usb pen drive.

now, a little while ago i accidentally found something on google that explains how you can use that to get psx emulator saves (dont know if it was ePSXe)
to your PS2. the process actually winds up somehow converting the files so they can be loaded from a PS2 memory card. i cant find it anymore, so i was
wondering if anyone knows of a way to get ePSXe memory cards to an actual memory card, even if i need to search for someplace to buy an original PSX one. because now i have ps2 again, and it would be much better if i could use that instead of an emulator.

·
Registered
3 Posts
While it is possible for a PS2 card to store PS1 saves, afaik there is no way to make a PSX game interface with a PS2 card (correct me if i'm wrong.) However what you can do is transfer the save over to the PS2 card and then with the PS2 you can simply copy the file onto a PSX card.
But what I would suggest is that you go out and find a PSX card reader for your PC. They should be fairly cheap. I myself have a DexDrive/serial port to USB adapter. It works pretty well once you got the drivers installed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.