Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my paper mario game has a save file, but I figured out it runs better on a different n64 emulator but I dont want to have to start all over again. Is there anyway to make the save file from the original emulator i used transer over to the next one. I tried putting the file into mupen64 properties save file but that wont seem to work.
any ideas

Help is greatly appreciated
linkachu1488

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
You're F#@!ed

So my paper mario game has a save file, but I figured out it runs better on a different n64 emulator but I dont want to have to start all over again. Is there anyway to make the save file from the original emulator i used transer over to the next one. I tried putting the file into mupen64 properties save file but that wont seem to work.
any ideas

Help is greatly appreciated
linkachu1488
Your best bet is to just start over, N64 do not take that long to beat generally anyway... If you're like me and have minimal time, revert activating cheat codes for the game... If that game doesn't have any cheat codes as of yet let me know because I dev cheat codes for PJ64.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.