Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Issue: I am trying to take a saved file of a game I played and attach it to a message thru my email. I would like to understand how to do this properly so that can continue my progress in a game but on a different computer. Cany help would be great.
Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So let me just go over this.
When I save a game with the IN game save function it creates a .sav file on my computer. What I do from here is take that .sav file and attach it to my email. Doing this will theoretically give me the ability to transfer my saved file to other computers. I can do it sometimes but other times the file does not register. Skydrive may work I will have to mess around with the program.
I would just like a step by step procedure. Gossamer said there are too many variables, and if that is the case then could some one tell me these variables and maybe I can figure it out.
Thanks again for the help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess register is a bad term. The file doesn't even come up. More specifically, FF A2 is the game, and when I get to the title screen the only option is new game. The roms doesn't register, or read the .sav file. I hope that clears it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.