Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently, there is no way to link ds-ds or ds-gba games in no$gba. I think you can transfer your pokemon from the gba to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum using Desmume. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works.
I recently asked questions about transfering Pokemon and save files in the No$GBA section. I was just wondering if anyone has transfered Pokemon from the GBA to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum as stated above. Also, how can one transfer their save files from No$GBA (both R/S/E/Fr/Lg and D/P/Pl)? Thanks in advance.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· desmume coder
490 Posts
BTW this system is nominally in place in desmume but appears to be broken for some unknown reason in pokemon

· Registered
5 Posts
Pokemon is a game, right?
So you're asking if anyone has transferred a game from a game to a game??? Wow.
Pokemon as a word not only refers to the actual games themselves but it is also the word to refer to the characters in those games.

If you've ever played Arc the Lad for PlayStation it is a similar system. (Characters from previous games could be used in later games)

· Registered
831 Posts
Pokemon as a word not only refers to the actual games themselves but it is also the word to refer to the characters in those games.

If you've ever played Arc the Lad for PlayStation it is a similar system. (Characters from previous games could be used in later games)
So you were talking about a Pokemon, not the Pokemon game? My most sincere excuses. But Flurried Rains should have said:

Flurried Rains said:
Okay! Thank you so much! Now I am just wondering if anyone has transfered a pokemon from a GBA game to a DS game on an emulator.

· Finger of Doom
1,023 Posts
That would be right in the case of a singular noun. But Pokemon on it's own can also be used to refer to the plural form of itself.

A Pokemon: One, single Pokemon.
Pokemon: Either a handful of Pokemon(creatures) or the games themselves.

Also, as far as I know, linking DS and GBA games is still impossible, so you can't take advantage of the extra features some GBA games offer when inserted while running a DS game(case in point, Pal Park).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.