Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is mine traduction to spanish of the readme, i do this because there is necesary does know configuration options for do make a good configuration, this work does take me over two week, and i do word by word with the dictionary. I hope this be are useful to the users hispanics. And i acept my inglish is a s**** but my spanish-is perfec there is no dude someone. :)

Saludos:thumb:

Server Ngemu home:
View attachment 205361

External link:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
I thought it already had... hmm, wait.. that's ePSXe.
Good initiative then. ^_^

But then, considering your english (and your spanish =_="), I guess I should review it.
Please though, use the attachments instead of external hosts.

#EDIT:

There it is (attached). Just made some minor grammar corrections (including filename) and
corrected some things that didn't make sense. Of course, always trying to keep your
translation unchanged.

You should check the Section 7 again, it needs more than mere corrections. It's your
translation after all. Also, there's a typo at your final comment, left unchanged since
I consider it something personal.

It seems to me that you've used a translation software, and tried to fix it on top of it.
Try reading the text aloud, and correct it in the way that makes better sense to you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i gona send to Dkraziel a P.Mail for do see if there is possible add it to the emu itself. Of course after pass the review of spanish users, but i do be sure of my traslation is fine i do review this so many tanks. I do hope to everyone can be useful for that who does not know inglish and does freeze with the options of this great emu.

Salu2

·
Nomad User
115 Posts
i was looking at the readme... that documentation is simple and fine enough for ppl involved with emulation...

a translated readme at this stage won't make the emu so easy to use for everybody... there's a lot of things related at a level of ppl with minimum english knowledge...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.