Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.afg.furion-gaming.com

Go there get singned up for tournaments for EMULATED games & more

AFG has a EMU server over kaillera

Tournament layout on how it will work below

Tournaments

Events Will be held in a three part series. depending on the game. Some games such as TECMO SUPER BOWL already has its own setup so there is no need for extra features. After your first match members will automatically be set into the new events as they progress. In this tournament setup no player will be eliminated till the third round. The determination of the players with the most losses will be eliminated after round 3. Each round will be set up in different matches with different players

* Round one 1-vs-1 will determine devissions
* Round two 1-vs-1 in your skill devission
* Round three 1-vs-1 unless the gme being played allows more then 2 players i nthis case players with be matched up in 2-vs-2 in your skill devission

NOTE to those who already know of me
This has been in the works for a LONG time from the last tournament held by the AFGL

By the way the site looks different and works smoother, fater and yes my link does work this time

http://www.afg.furion-gaming.com

signup if you don't know how there are tutorial videos on the site

If a game is not listed post it in the forums we do any online gaming and ANY EMU

ENJOY

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a thought and there is a tab in the tournament location with a tab dedicated to describing what prizes will be. If there are prizes AFG will need donations or a small signup fee. If this happens there will be free tournaments still but the free ones get no prizes. I don't want just the top player to win everything either.

I want the ability for the top winner to be able to choose a desired prize from a list of prizes.

You can put sujuestions in this forum or AFGL forum on what you think the prizes should be.

I think it truly depends on how much players are willing to put in the pot to allow prizes.

I would like to offer a new game or a custom T-shirt. I'm a great image designer and can create custom shirts to specifications. Other prizes could be special programs such as KALI. Kali is a program designed to play old PC games that lost there master servers such as Twisted metal 2 PC. This is great for EMULATION lovers like myself because the twisted metal 2 PSX version we can play 1-vs-1 however in twisted metal 2 PC its up to 8 online players from DM (IN DM YOU RESPAWN) to actual tournament mode. In tournament mode it plays level by level and when you die on a single level your dead till the next level or map and it played threw all the maps and keeps your score till you been threw all the maps just like as if it were single player except with online players rather then computers. Along with KALI I would give a working version of twisted metal 2 PC which I may offer to all of you for free anyway seance its considered abandon ware but you cant play online with out KALI and KALI cost money which is why it would be an awesome prize to win.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.