Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Well,first of,if you know the FF series,you should know that in all FF the winning music (always called "Fanfare")has always been the same but remixed.
Also,they always used the same type of menu.

·
Registered
44 Posts
absolutely ridiculous

Alright, I've seen some dumb shit posted here on numerous occasions but I just can't let this one slide.

"Ok first I dont come here to get challenged by wits, I come here for help...blah blah blah"

The points you made here were so minor and insignificant I'm surprised anyone would even care about them, let alone get an attitude. I mean honestly, who gives a shit about how "Fanfare" was remixed or the color of the menu borders. If you had paid attention you'd see that there were people here actually trying to help your dumb ass, but that's all about to come to a screeching halt.

"I dont come here to get challenged by wits"

Yeah well, you also "dont come here" with your Hooked on Phonics tapes either. Try to improve your grammar skills before you try and act like some Final Fantasy virtuoso, or at the very least put a sentence together that doesn't look like it was written by a two year old.

"So dont ridicule me on who knows FF"

Give me a f*(king break, you can barely speak english. Being knowledgeable about arcane FF lore shouldn't be this important to you.

At the rate you're going it doesn't look like you'll ever get FF9 running the way you want it to. Good, you probably deserve it. :fingers:

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
OK,sorry,but it seems I spoke/expressed myself the wrong way,now that I read my first post,I see that it seems a bit agressive,I only wanted to tell that in all FF those 2 things are always the same.
Again,excuse me.;)

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
I'm not going to delete posts unless there's a good reason for me to delete them. That isn't. I agree with GreyWing on that point ("Censorship sucks"). It's not like everyone will agree all the time. :p

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Right, back to the original question. First of all, if you're using savestates, don't - they mess up FF9 all the time. Secondly, with a PC like that, no plugin should be giving you performance issues. Are you using the correct FPS limit in Pete's? Be sure it's set to "FPS Limit," and set the limit to 50 for a PAL version or 60 for a NTSC version.

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Well,you didn't need to apologize,I was the one who started whith the way I replied to your first post,I then realized that I posted it the wrong way,so again,sorry;) .

·
Registered
44 Posts
:cry: <i>"Greywing... thats very cruel of you and it hurts from what you said to me."</i> :cry:

Dude, you've gotta be the BIGGEST PUSSY I have ever seen.

<i>"A whole buncha Apology posts,.....hehe "</i>

Oh this is MUCH worse than that, lol.

:cry: <i>"I will go back to school, and when I do ill take english and make sure I get an A. I will make sure I dot every i and cross every t."</i> :cry:

LMFAO!!! :rofl:
You can't be serious...this has gotta be a prank or something.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.