Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
oO Oh My God. Please, PLEASE, never ever multipost, and even less **5** times in a row. There's a handy edit button on each and every of your posts, use it if you need to add info to your previous posts.

First, Xeven's cd plugin is not reading cd's because windows 2000, unlike previous versions, doesn't bundle an aspi layer to read cd's, it uses ioctl interface. 2 posible choices: download forceaspi, and it should work straight, or either download peops cd-r plugin, and configure it to use ioctl scsi commands. Anyway, as you are using isos right now, keep doing it, performs better ;) .

Second, your card is more than able to handle pete's opengl 2.5, and it will probably give better results. Configure it like this:

Plugin: Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.5
Author: Pete Bernert

Resolution/Color:
- 1280x960 Fullscreen - NO desktop changing <--- choose whatever you prefer, try to keep a 4:3 integer ratio
- Internal X resolution: 1 <-- don't use 2, ati cards don't support it.
- Internal Y resolution: 2
- Keep psx aspect ratio: off
- No render-to-texture: off

- Filtering: 6 <-- as this game is 2D IIRC, maybe you'll need to drop this to 4 if weird coloured lines appear.
- Hi-Res textures: 0 <-- To your preference, maybe the filters can make the game seem nicer, and your card will probably be able to handle it..
- TexWin pixel shader: on
- VRam size: 0 MBytes. <-- choose your amount.

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 1
- Framebuffer effects: 3
- Framebuffer uploads: 2

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Mdec filter: on
- Screen filtering: on
- Shader effects: 1/1 <-- again, to your preference. I like the smoothed effect, some will say it's blurry :p
- GF4/XP crash fix: off
- Game fixes: on [00000004] <-- the special fix for lunar.

Post your eternal configs and i could tweak them too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts